Flexible Metal Sheathed Fireproof Cable--YTTW
The conductor of YTTW series metal sheathed inorganic mineral insulated power cable adopts multi-strand copper stranded wire, the insulation is mechanically wrapped with high temperature resistant synthetic mica tape, the insulating layer is densely filled with alkali-free glass fiber, and the sheath is longitudinally wrapped with copper tape and then welded It is formed into a copper tube, and then corrugated by continuous rolling. For specific requirements that the metal sheath cannot be exposed, a layer of polyolefin (low smoke and halogen free) sheath can be added on the outside.
Product performance standards:
1. JG/T 313-2014 Metal sheathed inorganic mineral insulated cables and terminals with rated voltage of 750V and below.
2. BS 6387:1994 Performance requirements for cables to maintain circuit integrity under flame conditions.
3. Follow the corresponding corporate standards.
The scope of products:
There are mainly fire-fighting equipment power supply, fire-resistant elevator power supply, places with high ambient temperature, power supply for equipment and lighting systems in buildings or densely populated buildings, places that require special cleaning and hygiene, and important occasions that are inflammable and explosive.
1. Voltage level: 0.6/1kV, the working voltage is 500V for light load and 750V for heavy load.
2. Working environment: The long-term working temperature is 70℃ for the sheath; the long-term working temperature for the mineral insulated cable is 105℃ when no one touches it.
3. Bending radius: The allowable minimum bending radius is ≥20D.
1. Installation conditions: It is suitable for laying in the form of a ladder frame, and it can also be laid or buried in a bridge frame. It is not suitable for a single core to wear a metal pipe.
2. Installation process: There are special connectors, please refer to the manufacturer's "Installation Instruction Manual" for details.
3. Precautions: Support and fixation of cables
A. Allowable span of horizontal hanger 1) The outer diameter of the cable is ≤20mm, and the allowable span is 400mm
2) The outer diameter of the cable is >20mm, and the allowable span is 800mm.
B. Allowable span of vertical bracket 1) Cable outer diameter ≤ 20mm, allowable span of 1500mm
2) The outer diameter of the cable is >20mm, and the allowable span is 1000mm.
C. Laying in the cable tray, the allowable span of fixed cables can refer to items a and b.
D. The bending radius of the cable is 20D (the outer diameter of the cable).
E. The fixation of single-core cables should not be made of magnetically closed high-permeability materials, such as bundling with iron wires, etc. It can be fixed by non-magnetic materials, or by magnetic non-closed magnetic components.
F. The mechanical strength of the fixed components of the single-core cable should be checked for short-circuit electrodynamic conditions. The fixed spacing should avoid AC vibration and its noise.
G. It is strictly forbidden to use hacksaws and tools that are prone to metal chips or burrs when dividing the copper sheath of the cable.
H. It is strictly forbidden to have metal and burrs embedded in inorganic insulating materials at the cable stripping joint.
Conductor: Multi-strand copper stranded wire is used.
Insulation: It is mechanically wrapped with high temperature resistant synthetic mica tape.
Filling layer: densely filled with alkali-free glass fiber.
Sheath: It is longitudinally wrapped with copper strips and then welded into a copper tube, which is then continuously rolled and corrugated.
Use: This product is a domestic original, and there is no prototype internationally. Compared with the BTTZ series, the product maintains a high degree of fire resistance, and at the same time, it can achieve continuous large length, and can also be made into multi-core group cables within 95mm², which overcomes the shortcomings of too many connectors and too much construction difficulty.
1. Excellent fire performance, the fire resistance level exceeds the Class C 950 ℃ ~ 1000 ℃ 1.5h combustion requirements specified in the British standard BS6387-1994, and at the same time, it can withstand water spray and mechanical impact during combustion.
2. The length of continuous production is long, whether it is a single-core or multi-core cable, the length can meet the length of the power supply, and the length can reach more than 2000 meters. There is no need for any joints in between.
3. Large cross-section, single-core cable cross-section up to 630mm2, multi-core cable up to 240mm2.
4. With flexibility, the cable can be coiled on the cable coil, and its bending radius is > 20D.
5. It is non-toxic and smoke-free when burning, and does not produce any harmful gas after burning. It is an environmentally friendly green product.
6. Large overload capacity, the cable not only has a large current carrying capacity, but also has a large overload capacity. The allowable operating temperature of the cable is up to 250°C when overloaded.
7. Good corrosion resistance, the inorganic mineral insulated fire-proof cable adopts copper sheath and does not need to be piped, and the copper sheath has good corrosion resistance.
8. There is no electromagnetic interference. When the cable is laid with signal and control wires and cables at the same time, the inorganic mineral insulated fireproof cable will not interfere with the signal transmitted by the signal line and control cable under the shielding of the copper sheath.
9. The safety is good. In addition to the normal power supply in the flame, the cable starts the fire extinguishing equipment and reduces the fire loss. At the same time, it is also particularly reliable for personal safety. Its copper sheath is the best grounding wire, which greatly improves the sensitivity and reliability of grounding protection. sex.
10. The transportation and installation of inorganic mineral insulated fireproof cables are similar to ordinary cables and are relatively simple.
11. Good economy, the inorganic mineral insulated fireproof cable has advanced production technology and simple installation, and its comprehensive cost is significantly lower than that of BTTZ mineral insulated cable under the same conditions.